The possibilities of our solution?
#1 The basics
Whatever you need – no matter which solution you choose.
IT – small equipment
TV with a media player
#2 Possible camera perspectives
Choose the camera perspectives you like.
- is placed high, so that a large part of the field is visible;
- a lot of field in view, therefore a lot of overview;
- be able to determine mutual distances well;
- perfect for analysis purposes.
- perfect for zooming in on specific part of the field;
- due to high resolution also often used to show sharp and detailed images from one side of the field to the other;
- perfect for focusing on, for example, the penalty area (soccer), the circle (hockey), the throwline (baseball) or the net line (volleyball).
- the intermediate form of A & B;
- mainly used as a stationary side camera, where the degree of zooming can be determined.
- currently only available for football and hockey;
- automatically follows the game from the long side of the field;
- perfect image for both analysis and experience;
- no need to manually switch between cameras.
- ‘dome’ overview camera;
- this camera is necessary to generate summaries without live tagging;
- can be useful if you want to capture a large horizontal point of view with one camera.
# 3 Camera poles
For outdoor sports it may mean that one or more poles are required to mount the chosen cameras.
Tell us your wishes
Interested in a demo – remotely via a video call, or at your association? Or in a non-binding offer? Or simply in some more information?